Previous Page

St. Anthony Chapel Open House

Tour, Religious

Joins us for a self-guided tour at St. Anthony Chapel to learn about the stories behind the stained glass windows. These are the original stained glass windows created by Povey Studios. St. Anthony Parish was built in 1924 at a cost of approximately $36,000. Dedicated by Most Reverend Bishop O'Dea (namesake of O'Dea High School in Seattle) on Feb. 22, 1925. 70 years later (June 1994) we broke ground on Holy Spirit Parish which was planned to give us double the space available in St. Anthony's.